Voki

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 Million Minutes

-an average student will spend 2 million minutes in high school
- students in India and other countries have everything planned out for their future
- Students in those countries are more motivated to go to school\
-Students in North America are not alwats sure what they want to be, and most of them are not excited to come to school
-90% of students are taught by teachers that are not qualified to teach in that subject
-lots of students in India are pressured to do good in school. My parents do want me to do good in school and get a good education, but they do not pressure me. Just the opposite, they support me with my decisions
-I do all the homework I am assigned. Most of the time I am able to finish it at school
-I think that doing something just for fun for long amounts of time is a waste of time
-I really like that students in China study hard and try not to waste time
- The average american student spends about 1500 hours watching TV per year
-More chinese people study english then american people study chinese
-Knowing lots of languages gives you power
-

No comments:

Post a Comment